We had a nice weekend. I took Carter to the town Egg Hunt. It was too cold so I left Carly home with Nick. Carter had a blast and filled his basket full. Later we all went out to eat for lunch then went home to color eggs. Carter was so excited to see what the Easter Bunny left for him. The kids got a bunch of candy and some toys in their baskets. We really enjoyed having a nice quiet weekend together with our little family. This was the first year Nick didn't have to work overtime all weekend so it was fun to have him home for our Easter traditions and General Conference!
Carry Me, Carry You
6 years ago




3 comments:
It is nice having them home that weekend.We missed you and Carly this weekend in Holden. Carter is getting so big.
So cute. Glad Nick could be home with everyone. Hope you guys are doing good.
Cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment