Cute Cute pictures of the kids. When can Carter ride his bike up to get a treat from us? Boy I can't wait for summer! When he is lost just call and I will send him home. haha
Nick and I were married in September of 2004. We have two kids, Carter who is full of life, and then there's Carly, our little sweetie. Life is busy but good and there's never a dull moment at our house!
5 comments:
So cute. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Adorable! And Merry Christmas. I hope it was a good one. :)
Ahhh - can those kids possibly get any cuter?
It looks like you had a happy one. Your little ones are so cute!
Cute Cute pictures of the kids. When can Carter ride his bike up to get a treat from us? Boy I can't wait for summer! When he is lost just call and I will send him home. haha
Post a Comment